New Hopes, New Demonstrations | CD
Incl. VAT, Excluding Shipping
- Moved As Mountains, Dreamt Of By The Sea
- Bright Lights
- Knees, Toes, Teeth
- Canyons Of Static
- Split The Atom
- Small Mercies
- Nobody Likes A Hero
- Running On Empty
- Fed To The Ocean N
- Good Old Fashioned Loss
The Ghost Of A Thousand are going to be hugely important for British hardcore, said Kerrang! Now, after having kicked, screamed and fought their way out of Brighton, England in early 2007 with their debut full-length, The Ghost Of A Thousand have rapidly become one of the UK’s most valuable and unique musical assets, thanks to their unhinged, uncompromising and utterly invigorating style.
Having spent the last couple of years challenging old perceptions of what British hardcore was made of – collecting a Kerrang! Award nomination and a place in Q Magazine’s Top Five metal bands, along the way – TGOAT are back with an album that doesn’t just tear up the rule book, it sets it ablaze and leaves it on your doorstep in a middle of the night drive by.
For fans of The Bronx, Gallows, Every Time I Die, Mastodon and Converge.
New Hopes, New Demonstrations: a new sound for new times.
The Ghost Of A Thousand: a new contender to be your new favourite band.
• Produced by Pelle Gunnefeldt [The Hives, Refused]
• The Ghost was nominated for the BEST BRITISH NEWCOMER Kerrang! Awards.
• The Ghost previews album made it to the Top 5 Metal albums of the year in Q Magazine alongside Machine Head and Avenged Sevenfold.
• Full radio/tv servicing for the single “Bright Lights”.
• The Ghost will be supporting Gallows on their UK tour, plus doing major festivals like Slamdunk, Reading/Leeds, Pukkelpop and a headline UK tour in the summer.
• Full viral campaign including music videos, webisodes, and downloads.
• The Ghost have shared stages with the likes of Gallows